"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sea World!!

The company that Chad sells for (the company that paid for this trip) also paid for everyone to go to either Sea World or the San Diego Zoo. We chose Sea world. It was so fun and luckily the weather decided to shape up also! I forget how much I love seeing these kind of animals until I got there! It's amazing how big Killer Whales are and how fun dolphins are. It reminded me of when I was younger and I always wanted to be a dolpin trainer! We only made it to the Shamu show because Carly didn't like to sit very long in our laps. But we did make it around to most of the park and heck it was free! I can't complain!

2 comments:

Pauline said...

I am with ya I love watching the dolphins they are my favorite no matter what Des says about dolphins.

The Isoms said...

I love Sea World! I haven't been there in five years! BTW..Logan wants to go there to!