"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, April 23, 2007

Carly and Garfield



Okay, so Carly loves to headbutt animals. I don't know where she got this little habit. Chad and I certainly don't do that around the house. She is a funny little girl! There are more videos on my space if you want to check them out.

2 comments:

Emma said...

That was so cute! I think the whole headbutting thing is a stage (I hope) becuase Andrina headbutts everyone, like insteadhit our heads together?
When Andrina was that age she'd give my parents (barn) cats kisses with an open mouth and get a mouthful of hair.. it made me so sick.

Pauline said...

That is the cutest video clip yet. She says kitty great.