"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, July 15, 2013

Annie 14 months








I already posted some of these on facebook but for memories sake I thought I'd write down a few things about Annie at this age. (Man, I wish I would've done this for Carly and Sam)
*She has mastered walking and is now running everywhere.
*She loves to pull my kitchen rags off the stove and walk around with them on her head or over her face. She has run into walls but that doesn't seem to stop her from doing it.
*She will not keep bows on her head. Drives me crazy!
*She sleeps like a champ. Goes to bed around 7:30 or 8:00pm, wakes up around 7:30 or 8:00am
*She LOVES to be outside. She will constantly go to the door and try to open it. She will even go and find our shoes and bring them to us.
*If she hears the train go by she runs to the door saying "choo choo"
*We try to keep Carly and Sam's bedroom doors closed (because of legos) if she sees them open that's where she'll go.
*She just recently realized we have Oscar and loves to play with him.
*She was such a good baby at DisneyWorld. Hardly ever fussed. Took short naps all three days. I was amazed!
*When she wants our attention she'll come to us saying "uh uh uh uh" and then run to whatever it is she wants.
*She is very attached to her binky. I know we need to start breaking her of it but I think it's harder for me than for her.
*She has learned there are lots of fun things in the kitchen cupboards.
*So far, the words we can understand are "binky" "kitty" "choo choo" "Daddy" She will say "mommy" but not directly to me.


No comments: