"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

start of the summer

The Summer has begun! I must say I was quite excited. Slow summer mornings take me back to the days before school was even in the picture. Mornings were slow and easy, Sam and Carly stayed in their pj's half the morning.  I love it!  
I admit though, I was a little nervous about having all three kids at home again.  Last summer was not so fun (yes, I had just had a baby) This summer is turning out to be quite different. 
Carly and Sam are actually getting along (knock on wood) Annie is loving the entertainment they bring. 
In a couple days we'll be headed off to Florida-Disneyworld-the beach. It's an exciting time!

I had to post this picture of Annie and her cute little lips. I love sleeping babies!

The other day Annie was swinging and Sam dropped the kitten in Annie's lap. She immediately went in for loves and kisses. It was so cute!
Yesterday I was home all day and figured I'd get out all three of our sources for water entertainment around here. The kids seemed to enjoy themselves.








My growing belly. I hate to imagine how big it's going to be in November!!

2 comments:

Emma said...

Even those pictures look hot! This morning it was a perfect 59 degrees & I loved it. You & I live in two different worlds my friend!

Pauline said...

Can't wait for that Florida trip, it will be so much fun and fun to spend time with your family!!