"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

painting project!

UPDATE


*I can't take all the credit for the painting. Chad came home on Saturday and helped me finish the job!


I got motivated while Chad was out of town to start a painting project. It gave me something to keep me busy at nights, although it took a lot longer than I thought. The pictures speak for themselves!



While Chad was out of town he won this big whale in a drawing. The kids love it! Carly named it Sarah and Sam insists it's a boy whale.




7 comments:

Pauline said...

Room looks way good and I love the whale boy or girl :)

wheaties said...

holy smokes! You did a great job! Next up, our house ;)

Liberty Elementary PTA said...

The room looks awesome! Good job!

Des said...

oops- that last comment was from me (although I feel like I am Liberty PTA all the time- only 1 more month of that though!) =)

Unknown said...

LOVE the room!!! It looks amazing! Call me when you want to paint again!!

Callie said...

It looks awesome! Doesn't it feel great when you can beautify your home!

Shellie said...

GREAT job on painting the room!! It looks FANTASTIC! You're hired!! :)