"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm not a woman of many words.....

so here are a bunch of pictures.....
















3 comments:

Pauline said...

I like your heading for this section it is so true. :) I still think that it would have been cool to have the drips on Sams shirt red with his fang teeth in. And I love that tree it is so crazy I don't remember it being that color when I was there and then two days later you posted it it is agorgous.

Des said...

I can't believe she's just holding that frog so calmly. Ellie would be screaming her head off. Your dogs are so cute. I hope you are having fun with them. :)

Cami and Mitch said...

such cute pictures! your fall pictures are beautiful