"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween costumes!

I know it's not halloween yet but I just loved these costumes to much to have them wear it only one day. So they've been playing in them most the day and are loving it!! I couldn't resist snapping some pictures either. :)





So, between moving into a new house and traveling and having family over there was NO WAY I was going to try to make costumes. When I found these two cotumes on sale I couldn't resist. It was just a bonus that Carly actually wanted to be a witch for Halloween too! (with no persuading on my end)

4 comments:

Emma said...

i love that monkey costume!

Andrina is going to be a witch too, i have yet to gather her costume together. Adella is going to be a black cat.. haven't started on that one either! ah.

*ShaRisE* said...

haha those are so stinking cute!! i love carlys face in the first one! and Sam is a cute chubby little monkey! haha

Pauline said...

they look great fit them perfect. Wish I could put candy in their buckets!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shellie said...

OMG! I've been doing the same EXACT thing the last 2 days!! I've had Abby's costume stashed away for 2 weeks now. I finally let her know that it was here and now I have to fight her to take it off! LOL! Caynen on the other hand does not want to wear his Pirate costume. He says "no, to scary mom".

Hope you guys have a great Halloween week :)