"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

calling heaven??

Just so I don't forget:
(Carly plays with one of our old cell phones)
She was upstairs and said....
C: "Hey mom....pretend I'm Jejus and you need help."
Me: "Okay" (she throws me the phone)
C: "ok...now you can call me...because I'm jejus...and you need help."
Me: "ok, ring, ring, ring...."
C: "Hello?"
Me: "Hi, I need help, I'm lost..."
C: (Comes downstairs, turns the chair that I'm sitting on) "There, now you're home."
Me: Thanks

2 comments:

Cami and Mitch said...

Danette-your kids are cute. It sounds like things are always exciting at your house. I hope things work out for you guys with your house.

Pauline said...

she is a nut I can't wait till she is here and I can make that same phone call and have jejus help me.