"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Friday, August 6, 2010

around the house....

Well, we haven't been up to much but here are some things we have been doing around here....
playing with toy animals
"eraff and bebra"


sticking a Giraffe up our nose


singing and dancing



pretending to sleep....



Selling furniture
We got rid of our couch. I had a love/hate relationship with that thing and since it won't really fit in the new house (let's hope we actually get the house) I figured we could sell it. The kids would pull the cushions off everyday! bleh....


Naming Sam's army guys
(I love the dollar store!)

6 comments:

Kirk and Joan said...

Interesting names for Army guys. . . GI Sonya has a great ring to it!

Pauline said...

Yeah I agree some names for the army men. Gotta love the bruises and bites on that little leg. You won't only be homeless you will have no funiture to have to worry about either. :0)

Dave and Natasha said...

Haha, I love the names! Ya couches with removable cushions and kids don't mix, they LOVE them, but it drives mom nuts! I have loved our leather couch and am glad the cushions don't come off! I don't recommend microsuede for children. I don't care what anyone says about it cleaning easily, eventually it looks crappy and no longer cleans well... at least at MY house! Maybe I just have the messiest kids!

*ShaRisE* said...

hahaha i love this!! his army names are girl names... haha So cute! they are growing up way to fast!

Natasha Wheatley said...

This is why I miss your beautiful faces. You guys crack me up!

Natasha Wheatley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.