"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

my new sickness...oops...I mean Hobby.

So...you know when you play the game Tetris so much that eventually you start dreaming of the little Tetris blocks? (Okay, so maybe that is just me!)
Anyway....it's to the point now to where I am dreaming of flowers and bows. I think I need help! :) The sad part is.... (I know, could it get any more sad than me dreaming of flowers?!?) this is not even all of them. Some of these little babies have twins!

8 comments:

Emma said...

holy smokes girl, look at you!
I see you went right to work after I gave you all those websites, good job!

they all look really good, but there are some that I didn't show you how to do.. now it's your turn to share!! :)

Ashlie Dalton said...

cute!! i've always wanted to do those... i just need a little girl now. but good job, they look store bought!

i dream about anything that i (or in some cases cole does) do in excess! last week i woke up several times in the night with special agent oso song in my head (on disney channel).
i've also dreamed of shows or books currently being read. :)

Ashlie Dalton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Des said...

You can ship some of them my way! I've got a lot of little girly hair here. They are very cute. Good job!

Pauline said...

They look great start selling them to make money to fly to Utah more :)

Marci said...

super cute!!! i wanna make some now!!

The Isoms said...

They look great! You could make some for Raylie if you REALLY want to :-) She could always use more clippies!

Jeff and Rayni Dean said...

I NEED THOSE WEBSITES! :) Seriously so cute!