"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Our first Children

Now I feel as though this site is complete. You can see every member of the McLane family. These are our cats...Skiddo (black) and Daisy. Chad and I got these kittens the April after we were married so they are like our first children. And believe me when I say that Carly has been a whole lot easier than these two. Maybe I'm not a pet person after all. Yes, they are cute but looks aren't everything. And to Chad's excitement we may be having little kittens soon from both of them...yes...I said BOTH! Hopefully their kittens will turn out somewhat normal.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

That is so funny!! You must have your hands full with a baby, a dog, two cats, and a husband!!! :)

Jarom and Jenni said...

I thought I had it bad when our dog had 8 puppies... You are going to have a lot of cats. We gave away our last puppy yesterday, phew! We were starting to get attached, and that's dangerous.