"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Giddy up

I have too much fun with our camera. It's a good thing Carly is such a good sport about it. She's our little pink cowgirl.
Some of them are blurry because I can't get the little one to hold still, but I
suppose that is a good thing right??
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pauline said...

I love the little cowgirl she is so pretty in pink, but I must say the Aloha ones are my favorite
Love you guys Grandma Fowlks

Emma said...

She is so darn cute! Andrina has a cowgirl hat just like that! I love it!

Kristen said...

Danette! Oh my gosh, I totally saw your blog from the link off of Emma's blog! I haven't talked to you in forever!! I was asking Meg Lev about you the other day in fact... anyway, hope all is well! I love blogging, so I'm sure I will be peeking at your blog a lot!

Kristen (Cox) Lotz
http://lotz-family.blogspot.com