"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, February 23, 2014

recent happenings....

Annie's new thing right now is showers.  She LOVES to get in the shower or bath whenever possible. I had to snap this picture because it shows her super long lashes that I love so much!

Brothers. I love that they will grow up having each other :)

The other Sunday we headed out to Chad's parents. I had to snap this picture for obvious reasons. Just look how happy Oscar looks :)

These grandparents sure love ALL their grand kids.

I am so sad this picture turned out blurry. Chad was totally not expecting such a hug from his sister :)

Eli's new thing....sucking on his hands. I love it!

Annie spends her day roaming around our house seeing what new things she can get into.  She loves to get into the drawers in the kitchen to see what new toys she can play with. I think she was singing some sort of song in this picture.

With the weather warming up we've spent many afternoon outside letting this little girl explore to her hearts content.  

Love this tractor for many reasons. One of those reasons is my Grandpa. I will always think of him when I see this tractor. He spent many hours on this thing when he came to visit. It still is unreal that I won't see him on this tractor again but I am grateful for the memories that were made here.

She was trying to move the tree....




We have this cement trough near our barn that we've always talked about getting rid of but never really knew how. It constantly has water in it so we decided to add some goldfish to it. Now it's just become our outside fish tank.  Annie loves to walk over there to look at the fish.
*
Eli is slowly growing out of his newborn stage and loosing all his newborn looks. Before I know it he'll be crawling all over the place. I feel like I need/want to capture every second of his day since I know he's my last. I just want to freeze time for a while. He's growing out of being so sleepy during the day so I had to capture some pictures of him while I could. I just love watching babies sleep.  He is such a good and happy baby and every now and then he lets out the loudest chuckle while he is sleeping.  




2 comments:

Pauline said...

Love the pictures even brought a few tears to my eyes!!
But then that is not to hard to do!!

April said...

YES! Love those pictures. :)