"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Carly's World

 It's been a while since I've posted pictures from Carly's Camera.  She always manages to get some great shots. (and not so great shots, those will not be posted!)

Enjoy




























6 comments:

Pauline said...

She is quite the little photograher, she did get some great shots!!

Ron said...

I LOVE Carly Cam. How fun being the editor I'm sure you had some laughs with the delete button.

Ron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*ShaRisE* said...

haha how fun! I love seeing the world from Carly's view! Miss that cute girl!

Des said...

Love it! I need to go through Ellie's camera...

Emma said...

I love Carly's World!