"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Sunday, February 6, 2011




I haven't blogged much recently for two reasons;

1- I haven't really had much to blog about

2- Our laptop got a virus (so we think) so I've been stuck using our old computer that thinks it needs to restart itself ever 1 1/2 hours. Plus, I don't want to upload new pictures to our old computer. (thus the reason for the old, goofy picture of Carly)
January was pretty much full of nothing. I think after the holiday's and not feeling well I just didn't have motivation to do much. Plus, I'm a baby and I hate any weather that is below 45 degrees. (I would probably go insane if I lived in a cold climate)
Like previously blogged we've almost finished the guesthouse.
We've started on our newer version of a garden. I'm going with garden boxes now for most everything. I am really excited. We had so really good dirt delivered to fill the boxes so Hopefully I can start planting within the next week or so. Along with the veggies were going to grow some watermelon, pumpkins and some corn. We'll see how it turns out!
My parents are coming to visit this Wednesday and I'm so excited. I haven't mentioned it to Carly or Sam so it'll be a big surprise for them. Hopefully our weather is decent for them!
Anyway, that is pretty much it. I still can't believe it's already February but I am glad. I am so ready for spring to come!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

I can't wait either. And yes please tell Todd to order that weather I had in Oct. I need some warm weather as well. My old bones don't handle the cold!!!! Can't wait to see ya'll :)