"In our search to obtain relief from the stresses of life, may we earnestly seek ways to simplify our lives. May we comply with the inspired counsel and direction the Lord has given us in the great plan of happiness. May we be worthy to have the companionship of the Holy Ghost and follow the guidance of the Spirit as we navigate this mortal journey. May we prepare ourselves to accomplish the ultimate purpose of this mortal test- to return and live with our Heavenly Father."

-L. Tom Perry

Monday, March 31, 2008

Things I am loving....

Just a few things that I am loving right now....


Me at 32 (almost33) weeks
I'm not loving my belly so much but...I am loving the fact that as of tonight at 12:01 I can offically say that I'm "having the baby next month!" Nothing gets better than that!




I'm loving the fact that we just got Dish Network ( a lot cheaper than what I thought) and that I can record shows and never have to deal with commercials again!! FREEDOM!!

I am also loving the fact that this time of year in Houston is so pretty. All the wildflowers are starting to bloom EVERYWHERE! My trip to wal-mart has all of a sudden become a lot prettier!


8 comments:

Emma said...

you look so cute with your big baby belly. only a month left, I can't wait!!

and i am so glad your trip to walmart has become more pleasing to the eye.

Pauline said...

I am glad that in this stage of preg. you can be happy about all that you are happy about. The flowers are beautiful keep them around for when I get there. Love that baby belly.

Des said...

I can't wait to come and hold that baby! You look so cute! I'm glad that you are feeling okay. The countdown is on!

Dave and Natasha said...

You look so cute with your round belly! I don't think I ever got to see you this far along last time... I think you still had 2 months when I saw you last! It's so cute to see you this far along! Even if you're not enjoying being so big, you are looking good anyway!

The Isoms said...

Yeah ONE month!
I want to see Texas in the springtime! It looks pretty!

Pauline said...

Ok how do you get your page so cute?

Cami and Mitch said...

I love your belly! And I can't wait to see your baby next month :)

Ashlie Dalton said...

Hey, I found you through Chelsea! Blogs are way better than facebook. That's exciting you're getting so close to having another baby!